Park Guidelines & Policies
Hours are 8 a.m. until sunset, 365 days a year.
- An entrance fee is required.
- All plants, animals and park property are protected.
- Pets are permitted in designated areas only. Pets must be kept on a leash no longer than 6 feet and well behaved at all times.
- No fishing, tubing or diving is permitted in the headsprings area.
- Fishing is available to registered campers only from the campground. A Florida fishing license may be required.
- Fireworks and hunting are prohibited.
For Tube & Tram, Canoeing & Kayaking
Essential Eligibility Criteria
In order to participate in any of these activities, one must:
- Be a minimum of 5 Years old
- Have the ability to traverse uneven and unstable terrain independently or with the assistance of a companion for 1/2 mile
- Have the ability to tolerate 72-degree water and bright sunlight for 2 hours or more while tubing/ canoeing/kayaking without disturbing the river bottom
- Have the ability to survive in the water without the tube/canoe/kayak independently or with the assistance of a companion in the event of falling or flipping off the canoe/kayak/tube or a tube malfunction
- Have the ability to follow verbal and/or visual instructions independently or with the assistance of a companion
- Have the ability to enter and exit the water at the designated areas in a stable manner independently or with the assistance of a companion
- Have the ability to maneuver or propel oneself through the water independently or with the assistance of a companion in order to avoid boats, canoes, kayaks and/or any other hazards
- Have the ability to remain seated, maneuver, and balance independently or with the assistance of a companion or with the use of adaptive equipment
ADA Inclusion Policy
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Chapter 760, Part I, Florida Statutes, the “Florida Civil Rights Act, ” Boating in Florida is committed to providing accessible facilities, programs, and services for all people, including those with disabilities to participate in and enjoy recreational opportunities and experiences.
For further assistance or inquiries please call: Canoe, Kayak, Tube and Tram Center352-533-4305